- Location: Galway, Galway
- Employment: Permanent
Accommodation Assistant – Clayton Hotel Galway
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Accommodation Assistant in the excellent Clayton Hotel Galway
- Delicious & Healthy choice meals during your time at work.
- 25% off when you dine with friends or family at any of our sister properties
- Discounted hotel stays at any of our Dalata hotels
- Employee recognition awards
- Free access to development courses to support your career journey with us
- Employee assistance programme (EAP) with Lifeworks
- Discounted Gym membership with Club Vitae Oranmore
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Accommodation Supervisor, the Accommodation Assistant will execute housekeeping duties for the hotel including preparing rooms for guests and ensuring our general areas are maintained to the highest standard.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare rooms and general areas to the Dalata standard.
- Highlight any items or areas that need maintenance.
- Be open for work in other departments.
- Experience in housekeeping and cleaning is desired but not essential.
- Customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Ambition to develop.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.