1.2 By using this site you are agreeing to your data will be held, stored and processed according to the policy detailed below. We comply with the GDPR and as such your data is securely stored and only accessed by relevant and authorised personnel.
1.3 The purpose of the data collection and the type of data requested is decided by the Data Controller. In this instance the Data Controller is the Dalata Hotel Group plc.
1.4 The Data Controller uses a Data Processor in order to collect, store and securely transfer your data. In this instance your Data Processor is 360 Resourcing Basecamp, 4 Webster Court, Carina Park, Warrington, WA5 8WD, UK.
2. DATA SECURITY
2.1 The technology that we use has been designed with your security in mind. Our Data Processor’s servers are based in the UK and they deploy both technological and operational security measures along with internal policies specifically implemented to protect your data.
3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
3.1 The purpose of our data collection is to assess your suitability for the specific job role that you have applied for. We may also use this information:
- 3.1.1 to contact you about other similar job opportunities
- 3.1.2 to statistically analyse your data
- 3.1.3 to communicate with you about your application
- 3.1.4 to communicate with you in regards to recruitment
- 3.1.5 to supply you with relevant (optional) job alerts
- 3.1.6 to add you to a searchable candidate database
- 3.1.7 to conduct analyses for our internal statistics to improve processes
3.2 We will not collect your information for unrelated purposes without first requesting your consent.
3.3 Our legal basis for processing your data will be our legitimate interest in using the information that you supply to us in order to process your job application and to provide you with information which may be of use. We may also need to request and process your data if it is necessary for the performance of a contract or if we have a legal basis for doing so. This may include the data that you need to supply to us in order to satisfy the offer of a term of employment.
3.4 If we require your explicit consent to process any data as specified by GDPR then we will inform you of this consent requirement, and request your explicit consent or “opt-in”, at the point of data entry.
4. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
4.1 The personally identifiable information that we identify, store and process on this site is that which is voluntarily provided to us. This includes (but not limited to):
- Your CV
- Cover letters
- Personal information supplied such as your name, email address and phone number
- Any details you enter into any application form
- Any answers to questions that correspond with your recruitment preferences
- Any supporting information that you provide to expand your candidate profile
5. YOUR DATA ACCESS RIGHTS
5.1 When it comes to your personal data you have the right to:
- Request the rectification of inaccurate or outdated information. If you think that there are any inaccuracies in your data then let us know and we will amend your records.
- Request to move your data (data portability) in certain circumstances
- Object to data processing where it is based on legitimate interests
- Withdraw your data consent at any time where it has been provided
- Erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten) subject to our retention policy. If you would like to request the deletion of the data that you have supplied to us then you can do so by clicking here and we will review the request
- Ask for a copy of your data via a Subject Access Request (SAR). We will provide a copy of the data which we hold on you. In this instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will respond within 30 days of receipt of your request.
5.2 If you are not happy with the manner in which your data has been processed you can submit a case to our internal complaints procedure by contacting email@example.com/
5.3 If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation, you have the right to contact the DPC (Homepage | Data Protection Commission) or the ICO (www.ico.org.uk)
6. HOW AND WHERE DO YOU TRANSFER MY PERSONAL DATA?
6.1 The data that you submit to this site may be processed and shared within the Data Controller and the Data Processor. Anyone who receives this information is bound by confidentiality and the data protection laws.
6.2 Sometimes information may be processed on our behalf by relevant third parties; this includes but is not limited to: video interviewing companies, payroll software, and HR software. All third parties will be bound contractually to ensure they are compliant with data protection law.
6.3 We will not collect your information for unrelated purposes without first requesting your consent.
6.4 In some cases, we may be compelled or permitted by the law, an official authority or regulatory requirements to share and process your personal information without your consent or knowledge, even after you have exercised your right to withdrawal, to be forgotten, or objected to processing. If this happens, we will only process the limited personal data that we are required to do so under these specific requirements.
6.5 We may transfer your data to countries outside of the EEA which have an equivalent level of data protection as is in place in the EEA. If we transfer your data otherwise we will take measures to ensure this is done in accordance with the approved mechanisms in the GDPR.
7. LENGTH OF DATA STORAGE
7.1 If there is no activity on your candidate account for 12 months, it will be deleted. If you submit a request for the erasure of your data, your data will be fully anonymised for further protection.
8.1 To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.1 Provided that compliance is maintained in regards to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we reserve the right to amend and modify this privacy statement for any reason and at any time.